Traffic Impact Notice #1 Glen Gray Bridge Closure
Notice Date: April 11, 2014
Event: Bridge Repair
Event Dates: Friday, April 11, 2014 – Wednesday April 16, 2014
Nature of work: Emergency Bridge Repair
Street Name: Glen Gray Road
Closure Type: FULL at intersection of Midvale Mountain Road
Anticipated Traffic Impacts: Regular Commuter Traffic
Description of New Traffic Pattern: Temporary detour through Borough of Oakland
ROADWAY WILL BE CLOSED: EMERGENCY VEHICLES MUST Follow Detour
Detour: Route 202 Patriots Way (Oakland) Hunters Run (Oakland) To end by Cul-de-sac Midvale Mountain Road
Major Destinations in the area that may be affected:
Camp Glen Gray of Bergen County
Any other comments: A detour will be established through Oakland. Vehicles will have to take Patriots Way off of Route 202 to access Midvale Mountain Road, Stabled Way, Fox River Crossing and Camp Glen Gray. Bus Routes could be affected
A detour has been established through Oakland. Vehicles will have to take Patriots Way off of Route 202 to access Midvale Mountain Road, Stabled Way, Fox River Crossing and Camp Glen Gray.
- Go south on Route 202 approximately ½ mile
- Turn Right onto Patriots Way.
- Cross over the river and bear right onto Hunters Run.
- Take Hunters Run to the end.
- At the end of Hunters Run is a Cul-de-sac.
- Proceed through the Cul-de-sac to Midvale Mountain Road
- Bergen County Road Department will have the gate open at Midvale Mountain Road and is making temporary improvements to access Midvale Mountain Road.