In our conduct and personal relationships, we value:
- Interaction based upon honesty and mutual respect.
- Integrity and ethical behavior at all times
- An appreciation for the rights and feelings of others
- Humility and a willingness to exercise fairness and impartiality toward all
- Loyalty, dedication, and a commitment to assume responsibility for our own actions
- Communication based upon a positive exchange of ideas and beliefs.
- Resolution of differences through patience, negotiation, and acceptance of constructive criticism
In our professional performance, we value:
- Equal protection and service for all
- Responsiveness to the community through innovative practices and effective problem-solving
- Superior leadership through training, experience,
teamwork, and the effective management of resources
Flexibility adaptability, and a positive attitude toward change
- Loyalty and dedication to the law enforcement profession, the department, and the community we serve
- Ethical conduct, honest, and the unrelenting pursuit of excellence all we do